konalavadome

I thought it was Friday

• 12 Replies

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« on: August 03, 2022, 08:15:48 PM »
Hola!!!
Lately I get confused with the days, suddenly I think that it's Friday and it's Tuesday, or that it's Sunday and it's Thursday... The atmospheres have changed a lot, especially due to the summer, maybe that's why, everything is in motion , towards there or towards here, there is desire to live and to laugh, it may be because of that, but from this confusion this song was born. I hope the mix is balanced.

Stay welllll

Mora

it was a strange day
not good not bad
no definition to describe it

i thought it was Friday

it was a strange day
dressed in blue
the hours passed wrapped in ether

and i rambled
mounted on words
and more words

i thought it was Friday

it was a strange day
in chiaroscuro
full of whispers
going around my head
surrounded by mist

i thought it was Friday

it was a strange day
similar to a game within a game

everything was on the other side
sailing in a sea
asphalt and cracks

i thought it was fFriday

the rules changed behind the crystals of my dreams

i thought it was Friday
I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 08:02:40 AM »
Some pretty cool instrumentation going on in this track, pity it's not possible to follow the words during the song but, never mind, as usual your inimitable style shines through...we need a bigger word than merely creative.
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

devilhoned

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 07:15:37 PM »
love this,you`re making a mysterious,seemingly drug-filled journey,over the fact you thought it was Friday. More songs should have the word `chiaroscuro` in them,being in another language helps the strangeness of the journey,or what is being put across...more filmic/novelistic/poetic than just music,great guitar running through it.  Don`t know if you`ve uploaded it here,but also enjoyed `Maybe` also,when it came up a few days when I clicked on your youtube I think. Great lyrics.

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 09:43:44 AM »
Hey Mora, very cool indeed.  Yes, time is a slippery fish...
I like the build in this and the way the bigger beat comes in, a little unexpectedly.  I also really liked the layers of vocals in the chorus... it sounds like a spooky sisterhood all chanting together... I loved that.  Lyrically it is great (in translation at least, sadly I don't have any Spanish...); the surreal / psychedelic imagery works super well.  Overall a great combination of 'ambient' and 'beat driven' music.  (Oh and by the way, it is Saturday.)
It's all too beautiful.

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 07:32:05 PM »
Some pretty cool instrumentation going on in this track, pity it's not possible to follow the words during the song but, never mind, as usual your inimitable style shines through...we need a bigger word than merely creative.

Thank you!!! I appreciate your comment, really.
I struggled a lot making the arrangement so that it was logical, solid and balanced. Marcu's guitar is the icing on the cake. IM so lucky!!!

Stay wellll

Mora

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 08:58:32 PM »
love this,you`re making a mysterious,seemingly drug-filled journey,over the fact you thought it was Friday. More songs should have the word `chiaroscuro` in them,being in another language helps the strangeness of the journey,or what is being put across...more filmic/novelistic/poetic than just music,great guitar running through it.  Don`t know if you`ve uploaded it here,but also enjoyed `Maybe` also,when it came up a few days when I clicked on your youtube I think. Great lyrics.

@devilhoned
Your description makes me a multipurpose character lol Thank you!!!
Yes, I uploaded here "Maybe", I still like it.
Stay well

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2022, 01:29:06 PM »
Hey Mora, very cool indeed.  Yes, time is a slippery fish...
I like the build in this and the way the bigger beat comes in, a little unexpectedly.  I also really liked the layers of vocals in the chorus... it sounds like a spooky sisterhood all chanting together... I loved that.  Lyrically it is great (in translation at least, sadly I don't have any Spanish...); the surreal / psychedelic imagery works super well.  Overall a great combination of 'ambient' and 'beat driven' music.  (Oh and by the way, it is Saturday.)

Hola @PaulyX
Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your so kind comment. I hope all is ok there.

Mora

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2022, 08:55:58 PM »
Yo Mora.

We expect the unexpected when listening to your music. Deeply creative and very much a one off. Ethereal faery vibes.

Sweet guitar passages in this one.

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2022, 06:04:23 PM »
Yo Mora.

We expect the unexpected when listening to your music. Deeply creative and very much a one off. Ethereal faery vibes.

Sweet guitar passages in this one.

Gracias! Sí, guitars of Marcus are special. I am glad with the arrangement here.
Adiós!

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2022, 07:34:49 PM »
I love how you find inspiration in the everyday feelings that we all
might have but turn them into a thought-provoking journey. I especially like the way you introduce new sounds and atmospheres into every piece. Here the chanting and the heavier beats really stand out. There are a lot of different sections here - complex but very in tune with the story you are telling. Very cool (como siempre!)

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2022, 05:40:51 PM »
I love how you find inspiration in the everyday feelings that we all
might have but turn them into a thought-provoking journey. I especially like the way you introduce new sounds and atmospheres into every piece. Here the chanting and the heavier beats really stand out. There are a lot of different sections here - complex but very in tune with the story you are telling. Very cool (como siempre!)

Thank you!!! I appreciate your comment.
Mora

Wicked deeds

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2022, 10:30:15 AM »
@moraamarolaloba,

You always capture atmoshere so well, communicating the feelings of the soul.  I always lock into the work that your guitarist performs, so intelligent and necessary without going over the top.  I hear angst, despondency and emotion, all brought together by an analytical mind to present beauty.

Wicked

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2022, 11:19:23 AM »
@moraamarolaloba,

You always capture atmoshere so well, communicating the feelings of the soul.  I always lock into the work that your guitarist performs, so intelligent and necessary without going over the top.  I hear angst, despondency and emotion, all brought together by an analytical mind to present beauty.

Wicked

Thank you!! Yes, Marcus guitar is something special!!!