konalavadome

It's Out There! (Well Sort Of)

• 4 Replies

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« on: September 22, 2022, 10:24:45 PM »
Finally... FINALLY... I've got my hands on the finished article (technically it's not out until next Friday but I got a copy along with the kickstarter contributers). My copy of the (I believe it to be) the special edition of the album (the normal edition has less tracks unless they changed their minds) has dropped into my grubby little hands. I'm so excited.

I've had a short listen to each track just to see how it sounds like (I'm going to listen to it fully tomorrow night with my wife).

I did notice one song seemed to have a last-minute change of my lyrics, though it wasn't much (still, if I'd have known I'd have offered up something slightly different). But, meh. I'm not complaining. I think I wrote some kick-ass lyrics for this album so I'm happy.

Not that it will mean anything to you yet but here's the track list:

01) Kill the Mood
02) Another Flavor
03) Paradise
04) Lady of the Night
05) Oh Futiliry
06) She Who Must be Obeyed
07) Empty
08) Dear Mary-Jane
09) Double Trouble
10) Lying Eyes
11) Statues
12) You're The One
13) Being Me
14) Being Me (Video Edit)

All but songs 2 and 9 were lyric'd by me (though I did touch up 9 a little for them). No. 10 was actually lyrics I posted on this forum that made them want to work with me. :D

It's out next Friday in digital mode (the normal album at least).

It's been an amazing journey and I can't thank this forum enough for helping me to step out onto this road.

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 07:49:39 AM »
This is great - really well done @Sterix

The forum is VERY proud of you  ;D
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 08:01:07 PM »
Hear! Hear! Congratulations!!

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 04:22:57 PM »
Great News!  Well done @Sterix !
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 12:26:08 AM »
So the normal album is out now (doesn't include the songs Empty or Lying Eyes) and can be seen on Spotify amongst other places. And the sixth single has also dropped - along with a kick-ass lyric video to go along with it).

I've been Covid-ridden for the past week and am only just beggining to feel better or I'd have posted a little more about it.