konalavadome

New song- I've heard it all before

• 22 Replies

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2022, 09:08:46 AM »
Hi, thanks for listening  !

@moraamarolaloba 

Hi Mora, better late than never as we say this side of the Channel!Glad you enjoyed it, that’s why we do it I guess? Thanks for commenting on my voice, maybe one day I’ll get to like it too ;D

@man made material

Hi Mmm, thanks, great comments. Pleased you enjoyed the chorus, perhaps one of my better concoctions

@digger72

Hi D, thanks for you imagination comment. I particularly enjoyed that comment as your stuff is always very imaginative and the production and playing is equally strong!

Thanks guys!

Cheers

Jamie

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2022, 02:05:02 PM »
Hi Jamie - lots of interest here - I really like the changes in "pace" between the sections. The moody bassline in the chorus is fantastic especially when it hits after the middle 8 with the strings. The slightly bubbly arpeggios in the verses are a treat. Also not sure about the ending but it's hard to suggest anything different. Cool!

StevieJ

• Open Mic
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2022, 02:30:11 PM »
cool song, love the strings and your vocal reminds me a little of Keane. Thanks for sharing enjoyed that!

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2022, 08:02:20 PM »
Brilliant track, Jamie.

I really admire your output and you always keep the standard so high.

Beautiful vocal melody and beautifully sung.
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2022, 12:16:45 PM »
A sophisticated song my friend, your use of minor chords is clever.
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2022, 07:43:11 PM »
Hi all, thanks for listening!

@adamfarr

Hi Adam,thanks for your comments, pleased you enjoyed it! I know what you mean about the ending... :P

@StevieJ

Hi, now that you mention Keane, I see what you're getting at! Glad you enjoyed it!

@PaulAds

Hi Paul,you're too kind Paul, thanks for listening.

@shadowfax

Hi Kev, I'll take sophisticated as a comment from you as you are sophistication personified ;) 8)

Cheers all
Thanks for listening!

jamie

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2022, 07:53:25 PM »
'Haunting' has already been mentioned. An excellent arrangement and, no surprise, the vocals are superb. Almost a classical feel to it in parts. Very melodic. I really enjoyed this :)

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2022, 12:50:11 PM »
@ChrisPrice

Hi Chris, thanks for listening. I'm pleased you mentioned the arrangement because I spent a lot of time getting the strings right and making them sound good. Although it's not a complex arrangement I hope it works? I'll take 'haunting' and thanks for mentioning the vocals, that's always appreciated.

Cheers

Jamie