Earthquake

• 19 Replies

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2022, 11:56:07 PM »
I read your intro with interest. I decided to listen to this just as it is rather as something for an existing film. What we have hear, in my opinion, is a great pop production. The vocals are excellent and I love the arrangement. Nothing I can fault here. Really enjoyed listening. :)

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2022, 09:59:06 AM »
Hey Leo, you certainly nailed the brief here. Definite boy band vibe. Production is bang on for that vibe. I could also imagine it soundtracking something from the late 80s - a Tom Cruise film or an episode of Miami Vice for example. Needless to say your voice is sounding as epic as ever. Top work as usual.
It's all too beautiful.

StevieJ

• Open Mic
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2022, 11:50:23 AM »
i'd say you nailed the 90's boy band vibe here man, i could easily imagine this with a couple of other harmonies involved. still very decent on your own though. boybands are a guilty pleasure over here so i enjoyed it :OP

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2022, 07:24:54 PM »
 @LostBoy  - brief nailed.. perfectly catchy pop.. Clever to achieve that with loops - I keep saying I’ll try out a few but never do. This is as polished as I’ve come to expect and of course, fantastic vocal… Such talent, sir! How cute that your little girl is singing it! How wonderfully and heart-meltingly cute!

K

(Interesting piece straight after!!)

Maya Clars

• Solo Gig
  • Follow me on Instagram (@mayaclars)
    • mayaclars.com
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2022, 07:19:04 PM »
hahaha :) That sounds really cool! Beautiful, interesting melody and performance.
This song alone could have replaced your daughter's "100 hours of Backstreet Boy YouTube videos" :))
I like this song a lot too. Very interesting, the melody plays in my head

Maya