konalavadome

Chasing ghosts and other friends

• 20 Replies

Jambrains

• Platinum Album
  • Jim Steinman ftw!
    • Jambrains
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2022, 01:46:30 PM »
Whoa, that was way cool and different! Very interesting and dynamic/evolving arrangement/soundscape with a few surprises as well. I can understand it took some effort to get it right even though it is not crowded with instruments but sometimes that is the hardest thing and you managed it very well, congrats!

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2022, 12:49:02 PM »
Hi Mora. I love the drowsy,waking up feel and the descriptive,imaginative lyrics.

I found this to be a powerful piece of music. You capture something very elemental here.

Hola @Skub

Wow!! Muchs gracias, thank you very much. It's a special song to me.

Staywelllll

Mora
I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2022, 11:29:42 PM »
Your songs remind me of the old Uk childrens TV show Mr Benn…whereby every episode was an adventure…and invariably had a kindly philosophy or lesson to be learned from it if you wanted to go deeper…though you could also just sit back, empty your mind and enjoy the ride, if you prefer.

“I’ve been chasing ghosts, and I don’t like it” is the opening line from “dying on the vine” by John Cale…one of my all-time favourite songs…so I knew this was going to put a smile on my face.

And it did 😀
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2022, 09:25:30 PM »
What the beautiful piano sounds in the intro!
 Perfectly balanced mix and excellent recorded vocals.
The song is very high quality and beautiful!

Maya

Hola @Maya Clars

Thank you so much!! Nice to see you.
Stay well

Mora

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2022, 11:43:12 AM »
Whoa, that was way cool and different! Very interesting and dynamic/evolving arrangement/soundscape with a few surprises as well. I can understand it took some effort to get it right even though it is not crowded with instruments but sometimes that is the hardest thing and you managed it very well, congrats!

Gracias @Jambrains

It's true, managing simplicity is difficult especially when you have a very baroque taste, like mine!!!

Stay well there

Mora

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2022, 01:59:03 PM »
Your songs remind me of the old Uk childrens TV show Mr Benn…whereby every episode was an adventure…and invariably had a kindly philosophy or lesson to be learned from it if you wanted to go deeper…though you could also just sit back, empty your mind and enjoy the ride, if you prefer.

“I’ve been chasing ghosts, and I don’t like it” is the opening line from “dying on the vine” by John Cale…one of my all-time favourite songs…so I knew this was going to put a smile on my face.

And it did 😀

Hola @PaulAds
I know from my own experience that children are usually very musical and have a great sense of rhythm but you have to channel and enhance that gift, I don't know that program, here in Spain you had a music lover who created a program on one of the channels state for children to discover music as a game, a sound adventure full of images, action and feelings....

Stay well there

Mora