Between Us 2

• 20 Replies

Maya Clars

• Solo Gig
  • Follow me on Instagram (@mayaclars)
    • mayaclars.com
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2021, 05:14:15 PM »
@irwin

Hello! :) Sorry for my late reply, I was sick for quite a long time...

Nice to meet you too! :) Thank you so so much for your thoughts! :) Yep yep, I do the production of my songs, so enjoying the process for me.

Thank you so much again! :)

Maya Clars

• Solo Gig
  • Follow me on Instagram (@mayaclars)
    • mayaclars.com
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2021, 05:16:12 PM »
@PeteS

Hello! :) I'm sorry for my late response, I was sick for a long time.

Ahh, that's so flattering to know! :) Thank you so so so much!! I'm very happy to hear it

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2021, 12:28:11 PM »
@Maya Lars

This is an absolute gem; a work of art.  Who knows where your talent will take you.  Perhaps you will fly and become a huge recording star.  If not, take great satisfaction in your achievements as an amazing songwriter.  This is melancholic, and sinister.  Above all it demonstrates your ability as a melody writer.   It communicates great depth of thought and highlights the skill of a great writer at work,  Whatever your secrete, take great care to always write with the nitegrity that you grace this forum with

Paul

OleAnders

• Busker
  • Ole Anders Walseth
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2022, 03:12:05 PM »
I think this was very skillfully done. Great singing, video and production. Lyrics are also strong. Could the song be even better if the synth tapping notes in the background had a slightly different sound maybe? Anyway really talented work.

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2022, 09:43:33 PM »
Hi Maya, very atmospheric track... moody, a bit unsettling & dark, as is the video (that doll with the crosses for eyes! Spooky!).  I liked it, not really as a "pop" song but I don't think that's what you were going for... more as a cool piece of atmospheric indie... I could imagine it soundtracking a dystopian TV drama or a Scandi-noir thriller...  Creative & compelling - well done.
It's all too beautiful.

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2022, 03:14:01 AM »
Hi Maya,

Well I have to say that I'm very impressed by your obvious talent, even though I don't usually like the modern pop on the radio these days, this song
give me hope :) You have a lovely voice and the song/video is obviously professionally produced. Do you do all your own production/recording or is it done in a studio? Either way, it's lovely  :)