Online score notation?

• 4 Replies

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
    • 5 Guys Named Lars- Soundcloud
« on: November 07, 2021, 12:05:40 AM »
Hej guys,  :)
Decided to enter a competition here in Denmark (to write a hymn would you believe  :-\ ) but they want a musical notation.
I can`t write music but does anyone know of an online system that can magically translate what I record on Reaper?
If I can, then I have to start on the Danish lyrics. :o
Any hopes?
Many thanks in advance.
Chris.

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 12:15:04 AM »
Crikey.  :P Just discovered Reaper has got an online notation facility. Izzy wizzy let's get dizzy.   ::)

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 11:53:28 AM »
@5 guys named Lars - all the best with this…maybe you can use these lines…I’m struggling to find some rhymes

It came to pass

Save our souls

Served the 5 fish up

Etc.

Btw DAW generated staff notation can be extremely difficult to read…

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 12:21:05 PM »
@cowparsleyman  . Thanks for the heads up & the lines Rich. Unfortunately the lyrics have to be in Danish , so its going to be difficult but it may curtail my swearing..lots of Danish words rhyme with gobshite but it may not be appropriate for a hymn. Yes , I can`t understand a word of the notation but they`re the ones who asked for it so its their problem.  ;D

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 01:20:24 PM »
yes you were correct @cowparsleyman , the online notation is Chancellor Schmidt..I can`t read music & even I can see its nonsense. Anybody know anyone who would be interested in writing out a simple notation to an uncomplicated ditty? Has to be finished by end of December..funs are low  :-[ but I will of course pay for their time. Many thanks.
Chris.  :)