konalavadome

My new novel is out!

• 19 Replies

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2021, 03:53:14 PM »
Ooo, what a good idea #songchallenge ! Rules come immediately to mind. To win: 1. Write a song meeting the criteria 2. Post it. 3. Review all entries, by making at least one positive comment about something SPECIFIC in the song. 4. That's it. Unlimited winners are possible. No voting is required.

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2021, 10:13:58 AM »
The hard second novel! Congrats, the first was a great read and so I shall give this one a shot too.

Cheers
Rusty of Spain

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2021, 03:16:41 PM »
Thanks @adamfarr, I am happy to say I have more than one returning reader. Hope you enjoy if you do go ahead!  :D

@CaliaMoko , good luck with your idea. I think there needs to be a few more people around the forum, however, to get something like this going. Maybe in a few weeks?
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2021, 05:52:01 PM »
@MichaelA - Going for both of them after Ive finished the 3 books Im reading, “the all import 1k to 5k EQ band”…”Mastering for Southerners” and “No more guitars, Dear”

Looking forward to it.

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2021, 08:12:49 PM »
Thanks @cowparsleyman! I can’t promise my books are as epic as those currently on your bookshelf.  :D  But there’s probably more smiles in them, especially my latest.

Then again, seeing as you are into the nuances of music, the effect of the tritone ‘devil’s interval’ on compositions, or the structure of symphonies is not often discussed by a primary school aged scouser. In which case, my first book is for you!  ;)

Cheers!
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860