konalavadome

Again (Duet in Russian and English)……(live video added😊)

• 23 Replies

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2021, 01:13:25 PM »
Hi Leo, I’m just slowly catching up after some time away doing other stuff. I’m very glad I didn’t miss this though, what a gem!  You look and sound like two superstars in that video. Just a great song brilliantly performed.

Such a unique international partnership must surely be commercially interesting to some record label somewhere. This one deserves a much wider audience than on here.

It’s also the kind of video that could go viral with the right repost or two. Wow, the beauty of that has really made my morning (until auto correct changed the word beauty for beard 😀) well done mate, anyway. Top, top talent!
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

bigFishAndTheSmallPondets

• Open Mic
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2021, 08:30:55 AM »
This is so touching. Really beautiful.

The duet works perfectly. Your voices support and compliment each other and make for such a great sound.

The song is so atmospheric. Filled with hope and longing. I can hear your hearts aching for freedom. The subtle reverb on the guitars and the exquisite playing give this work such a dreamy quality. I absolutely agree the song does not need any more complexity in the production than that.

Thank you!

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2021, 02:27:43 PM »
@LostBoy Lovely atmospherics and beautiful acoustic guitar. Both the vocals are top notch and work very well together. Pro sounding production for a fabulous song

LostBoy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2021, 02:39:32 PM »
@Maya Clars @PeteS Thanks very much, I’m glad u liked it so much. 🙏🏻😄

@MichaelA @bigFishAndTheSmallPondets Thanks very much guys. Your feedback made my day!😊 thank you for taking the time to give it.🙏🏻🎶👊🏻🎶👊🏻🎶

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2021, 03:56:49 PM »
This is just gorgeous! No nits from me. Your voices go together really well. Absolutely lovely song, too.

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2021, 12:13:46 PM »
Hi Leo (and Anya) - I really got the "yearning to be outside" from this one - very effective and relatable. I think the guitars work really well - during lockdown this sort of less produced style seems to have come back into fashion a little too.

It's interesting - I wouldn't have said "oh that's Russian" hearing the vocal (not that I listen to much Russian music). Sometimes not being able to understand the lyric can make listeners pick up more on the emotion (e.g. me listening to almost all opera) and I think it gives the song another layer of "we're far apart and have different lives but feeling the same feelings".

Cool stuff. I actually started learning a bit of Russian for fun during lockdown - Отлично!

Bostonfan2

• Solo Gig
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2021, 12:26:51 AM »
Stunningly Beautiful Song! Absolutely wonderful the way the timbre of your voices
work together. Very cool to see the video! Well done both of you, its Fantastic!

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2021, 11:09:19 AM »
Simply beautiful... nuff said.