konalavadome

Through The Years

• 16 Replies

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2021, 02:29:02 PM »
Hi Paul - I came away with a very sincere and poetic painting of your feelings. I thought the start of the chorus could be a little more "grabbing" - but actually those unusual chord changes  did add a lift and optimism that worked really well and added another emotional touch.

The slightly upbeat ending really rounds it off well and we can hear you walking off into the future...

I don't think anyone else does such personal songs in such a personal way - a privilege to hear your life set to music.

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2021, 12:27:48 PM »
Hi Paul - I came away with a very sincere and poetic painting of your feelings. I thought the start of the chorus could be a little more "grabbing" - but actually those unusual chord changes  did add a lift and optimism that worked really well and added another emotional touch.

The slightly upbeat ending really rounds it off well and we can hear you walking off into the future...

I don't think anyone else does such personal songs in such a personal way - a privilege to hear your life set to music.

@adamfarr, it is a great compliment that you pay me to acknowledge my writing in such a way.  The songs that I write are an autobiographical photograph album of my life.  I am blessed that in recent years, the photographs that I have taken are beautifully balanced with bright and engaging colours.

Many thanks to you my friend.  Your kind words mean so much to me.

Paul