konalavadome

Easier Said Than Done

• 21 Replies

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2021, 05:35:57 PM »
Even though I am no country fan, this is one of my very favorites of yours. I love that guitar riff. Makes me [yet again] want to learn to play guitar....  And repeat here all the good things everyone else said so far.... :D

IronKnee

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2021, 02:48:53 PM »
Even though I am no country fan, this is one of my very favorites of yours. I love that guitar riff. Makes me [yet again] want to learn to play guitar....  And repeat here all the good things everyone else said so far.... :D

Thanks CM..............I appreciate the comments. The way you put it, about picking up the guitar when inspired with a song, is exactly how I listen to music, and gage it's effectiveness. I personally am always looking for that inspirational song to give me a lift!
Thanks, again!!
                               -T
"I know the truth, by my struggle against it"
                                                          -IronKnee

Doezer

• Busker
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2021, 04:13:01 PM »
real nice. toe-tapper.  nice lyrics - good upbeat groove. guitar work. all good . me ike ;)

i also listened to Walk on Fire which came on straight after,  really nice - a nd a little clearer as a mix - although its mellower theres less going on in it
different kind of tune.  again a nice upbeat feel though.  youre voice sounds good - suits the genre big time..;)

IronKnee

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2021, 02:38:24 PM »
real nice. toe-tapper.  nice lyrics - good upbeat groove. guitar work. all good . me ike ;)

i also listened to Walk on Fire which came on straight after,  really nice - a nd a little clearer as a mix - although its mellower theres less going on in it
different kind of tune.  again a nice upbeat feel though.  youre voice sounds good - suits the genre big time..;)

Hey thanks Doezer................I really appreciate it!!
                                                          -IronKnee

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2021, 12:53:22 PM »
Great guitars and I loved the pace of this one. I also thought it had a "live" sound which works well. The ending is good too with the repetition of the title. Simple, fun, and good.

Maya Clars

• Solo Gig
  • Follow me on Instagram (@mayaclars)
    • mayaclars.com
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2021, 08:38:45 AM »
The sudden dynamic music sounds interesting after a slow intro. A positive song with a nice melody. Sounds good.
Sometimes I hear a little distortion in the right channel, but maybe I'm wrong.

Maya

IronKnee

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2021, 02:35:52 AM »
Great guitars and I loved the pace of this one. I also thought it had a "live" sound which works well. The ending is good too with the repetition of the title. Simple, fun, and good.

Thanks, Adam..........always nice to hear from you!
Thanks, again!!

The sudden dynamic music sounds interesting after a slow intro. A positive song with a nice melody. Sounds good.
Sometimes I hear a little distortion in the right channel, but maybe I'm wrong.

Maya

Hi Maya..........you aren't wrong. I am not one of those meticulously natured recording bugs. My recordings are chalk full of mistakes...but, they are real.
Thanks, again!!
                                 -T
                                                          -IronKnee