Songwriter Forum > Introductions

New

(1/2) > >>

Max66:
Hi All

I spent the last few years writing poetry which was very enjoyable but now I find myself into lyrics, I met a few friends along the way hoping to meet more, thank you all

Max

Boydie:
Welcome to the forum @Max66

I am sure you will get a lot out of the LYRICS section and it may be worth hooking up with a musician in the COLLABORATIONS section to put your words to music!

Boydie

Max66:

--- Quote from: Boydie on June 29, 2021, 08:00:59 AM ---Welcome to the forum @Max66

I am sure you will get a lot out of the LYRICS section and it may be worth hooking up with a musician in the COLLABORATIONS section to put your words to music!

Boydie

--- End quote ---

Thanks Boydie, hope you don't mine me saying but not much happening in the lyrics section here, maybe it's that time of year, thank again for the welcome.

Max66

Boydie:
@Max66

It is a bit of a funny time at the moment - there are always peaks and troughs but I think this year the various lockdowns have (quite rightly) readjusted many people’s priorities

If When things get back to normal I am sure we will see a steady increase in participation

Sterix:
Boydie's correct. I've been lax the last month or so and it seems to have coincided with other people being the same.

Welcome to the forum. When it swings, it SWINGS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version