Somethin' More Comfortable

• 18 Replies

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2021, 11:24:39 PM »
@rightly  Thank you. Glad you you liked the 'story telling'. It's what I try to do rather than standard rock n roll cliche. Your lyrics are just amazing - I can't top them!
@man made material  Yeah, Spider Maya is one dangerous lady - I'd die with a smile on my face!! Thanks for your kind words - and for buying the album. Much appreciated.
@MichaelA  Pub rock..yeah, it's where I cut my teeth and is indeed a style I'm trying to keep alive here - even though I'm going it alone. It means a lot to me that you understand what I'm trying to create - even more that you enjoy it. Thanks mate.
@moraamarolaloba  Thanks for your kind words and good wishes for the album. I appreciate it.

moptop

• Busker
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2021, 01:46:31 AM »
Chris,

Love the relaxed feel of this one.  Yeah, it's a keeper for sure. 

..and you know how I feel about 12 strings!  Can't seem to live without them! ;)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 01:48:53 AM by moptop »
Take care!

Moptop

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2021, 05:26:44 PM »
Good track Chris - I liked it all but it was especially the bass line and guitar licks that were the standout parts for me... some nice little runs going on, plenty of ear candy.  Your voice fits this kind of track really well - it's a good ol' rocker.
It's all too beautiful.

Jambrains

• Platinum Album
  • Jim Steinman ftw!
    • Jambrains
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2021, 01:34:53 PM »
Ah, I would enjoy this even if the song had been crap since it sounds so good. Really fine recording/mix I must say (would have brought up the solo guitar a tad though).
Very well played/sung and the songwriting is solid as well. All in all a very competent piece of work in every aspect.