The World Outside

• 18 Replies

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2021, 10:56:31 PM »
@man made material
I love this. I've no idea how you go about structuring a piece like this but I can tell that a lot of hard work and imagination has gone into it. A great vocal and the production is top drawer. Well done I really enjoyed this :)

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2021, 11:07:59 PM »
This builds really well and the synth orchestra at the end is totally fabulous. I very much liked how you built all those bright sounding synth layers as the foundation for the more understated vocal delivery. Definitely worked for me.

Good to see most folk mentioning the string lyrics, something you don’t always see in this genre.

From where it started, merely pleasant, to where it ended up, which was a bit wow! I’d say this was a very accomplished piece of writing indeed. Good for you 👍
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

man made material

• Solo Gig
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2021, 09:17:14 AM »
@ChrisPrice  @MichaelA  thanks guys for taking the time to listen and both of you for your positive feedback, I’m glad the lyrics seem to have been well received, I didn’t know if I might have gone a bit too ‘tree huggy’ 😂👍
Sound formed in a vacuum may seem a waste of time...

Jambrains

• Platinum Album
  • Jim Steinman ftw!
    • Jambrains
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2021, 01:20:51 PM »
I concur great lyrics!
I'm probably not the biggest synth fan there ever was but I dig the music as well.
Well produced with lots of little effects/embellishments to really adds value and keeps the listener's attention.
Well done!