We've been watching you Headline Challenge

• 20 Replies

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2021, 12:33:13 PM »
@Paulski

Hi Paul, thanks for listening and commenting it's appreciated! Sorry I unnerved you, thats not easy to do to a Canadian. After all you live in a country where bears, wolves and cougars roam freely.....My Canadian family members are so blasé about the wildlife..... :o Glad I was able to transport you!

Cheers Paul!

Jamie

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
    • 5 Guys Named Lars- Soundcloud
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2021, 01:46:51 PM »
Another super song . I don`t know much about musical notation but I know there are 5 types of chord, major, minor, diminished, augmented & those chords @Jamie uses. Wonderful stuff. A superb opening & atmosphere combined with some great lines. The "war sequence" threw me a bit..I think I told you I`m a lover not a fighter  ;D..but love it when the dirty guitar kicks in & great fun.

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2021, 08:13:16 PM »

@PaulAds

Hi Paul, I hope you spotted my nod to conspiracy theories.... ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jamie

Hi Jamie

Ha ha...those silly conspiracy theories  ::)

I know you couldn't have meant MKUltra, Operation Mockingbird, Project Sunshine, The Tuskegee Study, CoIntelPro, Operation Gladio, Condor or Paperclip because they all turned out to be true...

Paul
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

Jambrains

• Platinum Album
  • Jim Steinman ftw!
    • Jambrains
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2021, 08:39:20 PM »
Hey, i enjoyed the background story as much as the song itself. A rich and full soundscape, esp enjoyed the bass (but I found it a tad too upfront in the mix) A little on the long side from my taste but overall a quality work in every aspect.

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2021, 12:46:36 PM »
Hi, thanks for listening and taking time to comment...

@5 guys named Lars

Hi, glad you enjoyed it! Great comments, greatly appreciated! The end sequence was a bit tongue in cheek, so I'm pleased it brought a smile to your face. 8)

@Jambrains

Hi, I played around with the bass guitar for a long time, more than any other part, and I'm still not happy with it. I think I maybe got carried away with synchronising and forget other parts...Glad you enjoyed it though! ;D

Cheers

Jamie

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2021, 06:29:53 PM »
Great preamble @Jamie - and great lyrics..

As always.. dripping in atmosphere... love the shift at 5mins - very effective.. and that guitar after it is fab.. as are the Aahs..  Only crit would be that it might have been a little bit on-the-same-levelish / little melodic variation up to that point.... but it certainly didn't feel like it was just shy of 7 minutes which is a feat and a half..

Another fantastic creation..

K