Big Dreams

• 16 Replies

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 12:13:39 AM »
Well spotted @kevysc ... When I read the draft lyric, there was no other choice given the topic :) !

Of course, it also was a perfect introduction for me to compare said Sally's "do" with @Jambrains ' 80s mullet - their hairstyles are startlingly similar..  ;D ;D ;D

And while I'm here - may I add that I LOVE this song!!! Such an emotional gut-grabber of a tune.. Fantastic!

K

OleAnders

• Busker
  • Ole Anders Walseth
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 10:21:04 AM »
Great songwriting. I still think there is a little bit more that can be done with the arrangement. I am only nitpicking as obviously you know what your are doing.
Maybe a very slight bit more power and emotion to the vocals. The bass is great throughout the mix and also the guitar in the interlude and all instruments directly following the interlude. But maybe drums, guitar and piano could need a slight bit adjustment the mix particularly in beginning. Maybe they are just slightly high in volume. They seem just a little bit crisp compared to the mellow feel of the song first part. Also sound of the synth could is only 95%. Great work on the lyrics and songwriting in general. Impressed and I see you have put a lot of effort into it.