Most Annoying Song You Can't Get Out Of Your Head!

• 1 Replies

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« on: May 04, 2021, 09:15:30 PM »
Had one of those songs that comes up randomly in YouTube that you just say "what the hell!" and click on... and find that you like it so much (even though you shouldn't!) and then keep on playing it because YOU CAN'T GET IT OUT OF YOUR DAMN HEAD!
Such a song is this one. Probably because I've gotten back into Chess in a big way since Covid started and I watch a tonne of it on Twitch/YouTube, this song popped up on my radar. I was drunk (turning 50 has been REALLY depressing for me!) so I suppose I was asking for it.

From Tim Rice and the male halves of Abba... from the musical "Chess":

I think I know where the London Boys got their musical (and lurical) inspiration for Chinese Radio from...  ???
I like to think I'm good with lyrics but I would kill for Tim Rice's turn of phrase! He makes it seem so effortless!
So... what songs get stuck in your head that you're ashamed to admit you like?  ;D ::) 

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 12:41:03 PM »
@Sterix - As for the most annoying ear worm, (where it drills the deepest and hate the song with a vengeance) must be that  Blimmin, Blinkin Amarillo song, if I ever cover that one it'll be in a Death Metal Genre, and I'll mix it really badly, push every fader as far as it can go, put all the compressors I have on the vocal, it'll be a work of Art.

I'll take a breather now, huff, pant, huff....

« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 08:32:21 AM by cowparsleyman »