Back Room Revolution

• 17 Replies

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2021, 11:47:14 AM »
Hits us straight out of the gate and doesn't let up. Strong vocals as ever! Maybe some cymbals a tad too crashy? Never mind, super fun and infectious. Nice one.

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2021, 02:24:41 PM »
@pompeyjazz

Hi John, love the growly guitars and 'in your face' chords. Plenty of energy and a great vibe throughout. Especially liked the breakdown.Crisp production too!

Nice one!  8)

Cheers

Jamie

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2021, 08:17:28 AM »
A big thank you to all who have taken the time to listen and comment on this latest number  :)

@Wicked Deeds - Hey thanks Paul - Yes, I wanted it to be non-stop chaos, so glad that it worked for you

@rightly - Not so young these days  ;D

@MichaelA Cheers Michael - I think I exhausted the "ion" rhymes for sure

@MonnoDB Thanks so much Karen - Glad that it rocked for you

@IronKnee Thanks for your fab feedback Tom

@montydog Thanks Alan, yep, lots of "ion" rhymes and I did think about that but I decided to go with it and ram it down yer throat  ;D

@man made material Cheers - Much appreciated - Glad that you noticed the panning trick

@PaulAds - Ahhh ! I remember the pictures of poor Alan Minter drenched in sweat and blood - Bang !!

@PeteS - Cheers Pete - I like to do a full throttle rocker now and again to clear the pipes

@crystalsuzy Thanks Suzy - I guess it's about how that a lot of plots and plans can be formulated on a computer at home these days

@kevysc - Cheers Kev - Loud ? I'll check.... Gee, it is. It's a limiter

@sweeny500 Much appreciated - I did debate whether it was a bit relentless, which it is, but decided to go with it

@adamfarr Thanks Adam - Yep, maybe the cymbals are it bit too crashy - I had big problems trying to control the drummer.

@Jamie - Thanks man - Subtle it ain't - Glad that you enjoyed the listen

Thanks all  :)

John