Shouldn’t but I do (duet)

• 19 Replies

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2021, 05:55:06 PM »
Yes, an absolutely fabulous bass line. Such great vocals. I like the use of sparse brass in this too. It's not possible to fault something that's as well put together as this. I love it. :)

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2021, 07:51:17 PM »
Didn't Goerge M do this? Know my good friend Leo :-)
Just got a great, feel good vibe to this.
Catchy, funky as hell bass and great pop with just the right touch of jazz funk I the  soundscape, all topped off with you and Shevaun's great vocals.
Top marks, you can here the smiles all round 
:-)
Neil 
songwriter of no repute..

LostBoy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2021, 08:08:10 PM »
@Maya Clars @MonnoDB @montydog @man made material @pompeyjazz @Melusine2 @ChrisPrice @Neil C

A HUGE thanks for taking the time to check this out guys. Makes me wanna do more upbeat stuff.😄👍🏻

kevysc

• Platinum Album
  • I'm Working from Memory
    • Your Song Contest
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2021, 09:24:05 AM »
Wow, great bass line ... maybe I should get EZbass ( I just bought EZdrummer :)).

Superb vocals and perfect harmonies, really funky, catchy melodies, this is top class. I agree with @montydog , sign 'em up!

Kevin

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
    • 5 Guys Named Lars- Soundcloud
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2021, 09:05:33 AM »
What a great song this it. :). Not only transported me from the depths of winter to sunny beaches & cafés but also from a 2021 Covidworld to a 1980`s funky soul period which probably never existed but the sun is shining & theres little to do but dance. Wonderful feel good atmosphere..the vocals are great and it sounds very professional . That chorus is so catchy. Well done @LostBoy . Brilliant stuff.