konalavadome

New Song: One True Love

• 22 Replies

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 08:43:08 AM »
Fabulous vocals on this one. Really suits the song and the verse melody in particular is a lovely thing. I thought the chorus was nice but less grabbing, so maybe there's a bit more you could do there - maybe sing the first line with fewer embellishments and change up the backing, to give it a little more impact.
But it's highly listenable you create a really gentle and warm atmosphere.

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 01:35:55 PM »
Nice, I really like this one.  I agree with what others have said, when you varied the second guitar it was much more interesting.
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial

man made material

• Solo Gig
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2021, 07:05:50 AM »
@Muso1070  you have a great voice, full of emotion, that this was done in one take speaks volumes of your talents! Beautiful melodic song too👌
Sound formed in a vacuum may seem a waste of time...

Muso1070

• Open Mic
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2021, 08:19:02 PM »
Hi,
I like your voice and your emotionally charged interpretation. The melody is very melancholic and beautiful and well served by your voice, again.., a velvet grating voice ;)
Well done !

Hey thank you very much nice to hear you enjoyed thanks :-)

Muso1070

• Open Mic
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2021, 08:21:39 PM »
Lovely acoustic picked intro. Fine singing too. Love this kind of writung that immediately transpoets the listener, inviting his/her imagination to roam freely. Your song benefits tremendoysly from the limited instrument aporoach.

Really enjoyable.

Paul

Hello Paul, cheers for that I am totally a fan of less is more your so right.
The music or magic is in-between the notes as they say :-) Thanks

Muso1070

• Open Mic
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2021, 08:26:37 PM »
Fabulous vocals on this one. Really suits the song and the verse melody in particular is a lovely thing. I thought the chorus was nice but less grabbing, so maybe there's a bit more you could do there - maybe sing the first line with fewer embellishments and change up the backing, to give it a little more impact.
But it's highly listenable you create a really gentle and warm atmosphere.

Hello there Adam
Love to hear feedback thanks I always take stuff on board.
I'm still experimenting before recording a studio version of this so thanks for your thoughts much appreciated.

Muso1070

• Open Mic
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2021, 08:29:03 PM »
Nice, I really like this one.  I agree with what others have said, when you varied the second guitar it was much more interesting.

Thanks glad you enjoyed. I know the 2 guitars are a little similar but I that was the effect I was going for and to pan them out left and right so they kinda had to be tightly together in a way. Still plenty of other ideas for the studio version thou ;-)
Thanks

Muso1070

• Open Mic
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2021, 08:32:26 PM »
@Muso1070  you have a great voice, full of emotion, that this was done in one take speaks volumes of your talents! Beautiful melodic song too👌

Hey thank you :-)
I do think a live performance can have that extra bit of emotion missing from studio versions. With that said I did do a bunch of takes to get the one good one and practiced the hell out of the song for like a week lol
The only way to be happy with it.

Cheers