konalavadome

Hey! I'm new here...

• 4 Replies

BassPlayerPete

« on: December 08, 2020, 05:15:04 PM »
Hi All,

BassPlayerPete here - Ex pro bass player/singer/songwriter and now producer. Based in North Hants., but originally from t'northern wastelands.

I am looking forward to participating in the forums, with a view of helping out as much as I can. I play fretted and fretless bass, guitar, elec and acoustic and a bit of piano, so if there's anything anyone needs, just holla!

I cover all styles from jazz, through pop/funk/country, right up to rap and Hip Hop, so let me know if I can assist in any way.

I will post some work in progress tunes presently, but in the meantime, I'll take a good ol' listen. to what's out there.

Thanks in advance,

BPP

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 05:33:16 PM »
Hi @BassPlayerPete and welcome to the forum. There's at least a couple of us on the forum based in Hants and a fair few also from t'Northern wastelands. Feel free to get involved, there's a wide variety of different styles of music kicking around on the forum. If you want to get a bit of a taster, I've set up some forum Soundcloud playlists for the past few months

November is here.......... https://soundcloud.com/songwriterforumuk/sets/uk-songwriter-forum-november

December (WIP) is here.......... https://soundcloud.com/songwriterforumuk/sets/uk-songwriter-forum-december

Once again welcome and enjoy yourself  :)

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
    • 5 Guys Named Lars- Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 09:09:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum @BassPlayerPete ..looking forward to hearing your music.  :)

BassPlayerPete

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 02:18:33 PM »
@pompeyjazz @5 guys named Lars

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Very much appreciated.

BTW I've just posted my 1st track in the WIP section. Treat me gently... please!

Thanks again,

BPP

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 08:59:21 PM »
@BassPlayerPete,
Hi and welcome, hope you have fun and get what you're looking for here. I may not be too far away from you dependant on which bit of north Hampshire you're in. I'm between Winchester and Andover.
:-)
neil
songwriter of no repute..