Theodore Kidd - Dear (Live Loop Pedal Session)

• 7 Replies

Theodorekidd

« on: November 27, 2020, 06:00:31 PM »
Hey,

I released my first live loop pedal video that is of me performing one of my originals - I would love to hear any and all thoughts on it.

Thanks for your time and enjoy!

Sincerely,
- Theodore Kidd

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 11:58:24 AM »
So far I have been unable to work with a live loop pedal, I get lost ... That's why I like the freshness of your song. Have a nice day @Theodorekidd

Mora
I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

Theodorekidd

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 02:17:57 PM »
Hey Mora,

Thanks for listening - how have you been? I just released my latest single - Twentysomething - and would love to hear your thoughts on it if you don't mind leaving a comment on the video - I hope you like it! Thanks for your time.

Theodorekidd

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 02:18:20 PM »

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 08:08:20 PM »
Hey Mora,

Thanks for listening - how have you been? I just released my latest single - Twentysomething - and would love to hear your thoughts on it if you don't mind leaving a comment on the video - I hope you like it! Thanks for your time.

Hola @Theodorekidd
I really liked your song starting from minute 1'05 approx ... but afterwards, sometimes I have perceived a certain chaos at some moments ...
I see you have had a great time with the loop!!!!

It would be great if you put the lyrics please

Stay safe

Mora

I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 01:13:15 PM »
@Theodorekidd,

Such a cool thing to do.It's amazing how such a full sound can be created in suchh a brief time-frame.  Fin vocals my friend.  I really enjoyed watching!

Paul

Theodorekidd

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 02:54:41 PM »
@moraamarolaloba Thanks for your feedback! I definitely understand where you're coming from. The vocals in the mix were quite low as I was still adjusting to the mixing levels of the amp I'm using (there's no foldback so it can be hard to hear my levels from the front perspective). Future videos won't have this issue. I will absolutely add the lyrics to the video description as well.

If you would like to check out my latest single that I also released today, I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks for your time and stay grand!

Sincerely,
- Theo

Theodorekidd

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 02:57:03 PM »
@Wicked Deeds Thanks for listening man, it means a lot!

I released my latest single that I would love to hear your thoughts on as well if you can please leave a comment on the video - it would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the great work, and stay grand!

Sincerely,
- Theo