Hello from Loscoe in Derbyshire!!

• 4 Replies

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« on: December 01, 2020, 08:25:42 PM »
Hi, I never thought I'd still be into all this in my 60's but here I am! I've spent a lifetime playing in original and covers bands - mostly rock orientated though not metal. Never famous but kept a busy diary pretty much throughout. My last live gig was the night before the first lockdown. I'm hoping to resume sometime next year if it's viable to do so.  I've been a songwriter all my life too. I have a small home studio based around Cubase. I have a load of stuff up on Soundcloud and I have my own website: https://5ded45f1cd13e.site123.me/ I'll take a little time to find my way around a bit before I post anything.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 08:39:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum @ChrisPrice Just listened to a couple of tracks on your Website. Impressive stuff. Please feel free to jump right in, review a few songs and get involved. We're a friendly and supportive bunch. Enjoy the forum  :)

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 09:06:13 PM »
Thanks very much. The forum looks easy to navigate. I'm looking forward to taking part. :)

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 04:10:04 AM »
Welcome, Chris! Sixties, huh?? Try seventies, even! I keep telling people "You're never too old to start" (or continue, in your case). I see you've already been busy on the boards.  It's great to see a new, active member. I think this is a great forum and you'll like it here.

Vicki

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 04:14:21 PM »
Welcome Chris, you may get quite a bit from here, the people are lovely and very knowledgable.