konalavadome

Hi again! Active again after 8 years (:

• 2 Replies

Melina

• Busker
  • singing about the things that make me weep
    • my yt channel!
« on: November 09, 2020, 07:48:27 PM »
Hi yall! I had a random flash of memory that I once joined a songwriting forum when I was 15. Turns out, I posted once, got anxious and shy, and never posted again ::) So I wanted to revisit here and give this a shot again!

My name is Melina, I am now 23 and I'm still writing songs. I wasn't exactly taking it seriously 8 years ago, but now it's my life's goal to have a career as a singer-songwriter. I like to write about personal experiences, nostalgia, anxiety, depression, loves lost, and all the tough human things. I hope to create beautiful imagery that moves you when you listen to it as much as it makes me weep when I write it.

I have a lot of songs and I can't wait to get feedback and improve further! I'm also hoping to get active in the technical/marketing subforums, cause god knows I have a TON to learn in that area.

Thanks yall, see you around <3

oldhedgey

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 10:34:03 AM »
Hi Malina
Doncaster calling. Hope you are well. I found your introduction very interesting seems there is a lot of emotion busting to get out and I think this is the place to be. There is some great talent here knowledgeable warm people. I am a new comer myself and need to find way. Good luck Stay Strong Stay Well.   

jacksimmons

• Solo Gig
    • Jack Simmons Music Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 12:21:32 PM »
Welcome to the forum @Melina!

I’ve listened to some of your stuff and I’m really liking your style. Your latest post in Works In Progress grabbed me, especially the last line. “Burst like a bomb in my hands” is lovely. 

Stick around!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 12:23:27 PM by jacksimmons »
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jack-simmons-1/albums
Bandcamp: https://jacksimmonsmusic.bandcamp.com/

"When I play a dope melody, anything less than the best is a felony." - Robert Matthew Van Winkle