konalavadome

Where Did It Go?

• 18 Replies

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2020, 03:30:45 PM »
@digger72,

Digger, this is fantastic.  It's been popping up on my soundcloud feed over the last couple of days and every time I've been loving the vocals and the wonderful wall of sound that you have created.  Nothing else to add except Wow!

Paul

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2020, 08:53:30 AM »
Love that guitar riff - really exiting and musical. And it comes back with a bang after the verses, so effective. It's one of those songs that you can just bop around to - or you can dig in a bit and there's a message to take away. Great sounds - congrats on getting on the radio too.

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
    • 5 Guys Named Lars- Soundcloud
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2020, 08:04:41 AM »
Love this from the first listen @digger72 .Can imagine it sounds great on the radio.Sounds very professional to me & the vocals are superb. Particularly like the little guitar break which sets up the final cacophony.
Well done guys..its great :)

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2020, 09:05:19 AM »
Now this is definitely my sort of thing.  Yes I get some of the comparisons but it's much better than that at all in my opinion. This is great in it's own right and not dated at all.  Great bass and guitar sound and those vocals well in fact there's nothing I don't like, except the fact I didn't write or produce it.  Great stuff.
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial