Walk On Your Spine - Ashes for Dreams

• 18 Replies

Grubstar

• Open Mic
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2020, 02:35:57 PM »
Hi@Jambrains @MonnoDB

What a great AFD collaboration, fantastic vocals and production an absolutely great upbeat rock/pop song, loved it.

Jambrains

• Platinum Album
  • Jim Steinman ftw!
    • Jambrains
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2020, 09:23:09 PM »
@LostBoy, @kafla, @PeteS , @PaulAds, @Unclenny, @pompeyjazz , @moraamarolaloba, @digger72 , @cowparsleyman , @montydog , @adamfarr , @MichaelA, @Jamie, @Grubstar

A much belated thank you for taking the time to listen and comment!!! Inspiration struck and when it does I tend to become just a liiiitle obsessed (and I do want to help @MichaelA  to paint the next bedroom ceiling  :D ) hence my absence. Stay tuned...  8)

Beebeesmith

• Busker
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2020, 02:40:41 PM »
Hi guys
the grove for the verse is really really catchy and pulls one in straight away and from there the song just builds. Love the tone of the vocals just fits so well with the vibe. Couldn’t possibly critique anything, just a first class creation and performance.
Great stuff
BB

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2020, 05:00:40 PM »
And while we’re bumped a huge thanks from me too!!! Lovely comments much appreciated...

Hear you @adamfarr and @MichaelA on the ‘underuse’ of that line. Actually in JB’s version, he’d used it more as you suggest... interesting.

Thanks again!

K