konalavadome

Le Coeur Au Bord Des Yeux (Cé Mz / Pompeyjazz)

• 26 Replies

Grubstar

• Open Mic
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2020, 02:03:45 PM »
Hi
A very enjoyable and powerful piece of original continental arthouse pop.Great vocals and loved the guitars,a fabulous track.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2020, 12:02:38 PM »
Ooh ! Just had an email from BBC Radio Solent to say that they will be playing this today between 12 and 1pm  :) :) :)

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2020, 12:10:23 PM »
Does this mean you have broken up with me and @PaulAds? Radio Solent listeners will be gutted  ;)

Mind, just checked back to my original comment on the song and I mentioned about it breaking out. Radio Solent today, Portsmouth Hospital Radio tomorrow...

But seriously, congrats, it’s a great song and fab sound. Would you post the clip later maybe?
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2020, 12:37:37 PM »
Brilliant stuff John!

I bet the listeners all love it too.

As for the breakup...

Well...I'm sure you certainly wouldn't climb over your lovely french pal to get to Michael or myself 😂
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2020, 12:51:02 PM »
Hey, thanks guys  :) there's no way you're kicking me out of the band  ;D Hospital Radio is a difficult one to crack. I once did an interview on the local hospital radio but the chump of a DJ lost the tape I sent him so I ended up choosing some of my favourite records instead

Kafla

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2020, 02:30:41 PM »
Well deserved @pompeyjazz

Some achievement getting anything on the radio 👏🏻👏🏻

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2020, 06:10:11 PM »
Congratulations on achorving airplay @pompeyjazz.

Paul

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2020, 06:56:59 PM »
Thanks for sharing the clip, John. Shame the DJ seems more interested in himself than the music, ha ha! No wonder ‘Hang the DJ’ got written. But it’s great to see you getting a few slots now on your regional radio. Not easy at all. Maybe you should pitch to do your own show next!
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2020, 09:01:02 PM »
Ha Ha ! Yes, the DJ is a real knob but I target him now that he has played a few of my / our tunes  ;D ;D ;D

digger72

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2020, 12:07:15 PM »
Hi Guys,

Loving the intro.
Builds very nicely then just pulls you back to the ground. Very nice indeed.
My basic French didn't help me one iota, but it doesn't matter - it's the sound of the vocal which entrances.
Great job by both of you.

Congrats on the radio play.

Digger

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2020, 02:37:48 PM »
I can hear this on French FM radio. (To be frank, most French pop on the radio is pretty dreadful so this would really knock them bandy). This is an excellent piece of music. I like the changing patterns and the muscular instrumentation - no soup of synths on here! A great, beautifully realised collab. Only problem is that already I can't get the chorus out of head......
M