Tides - Second original song

• 23 Replies

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2020, 09:28:55 AM »
I don't believe this song needs improving 8), if this song was played by Dire straights it would not be out of place, love your guitar work and the song has a nice chorus...for me ..this song is finished and is quite excellent. 8)
well done mate :) 8)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

Kafla

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2020, 02:09:01 PM »
I’ve listened to this several times now...it’s a truly exceptional song... the playing the art arrangement and the lyrics...it’s a work of art

I’m a fan 😍

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?

wyldelife

• Busker
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2020, 06:22:56 PM »
I’ve listened to this several times now...it’s a truly exceptional song... the playing the art arrangement and the lyrics...it’s a work of art

I’m a fan 😍
Wow, thanks a lot! That means so much to me!
I don't believe this song needs improving 8), if this song was played by Dire straights it would not be out of place, love your guitar work and the song has a nice chorus...for me ..this song is finished and is quite excellent. 8)
well done mate :) 8)
Those are very kind words, man!
Very motivating that you think so!

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2020, 06:50:04 PM »
I want to add my encouragement for your vocals. Get over the shyness. Be bold. You sound good. When you're mixing, think of your voice as that of someone else, don't bog down in your negative imaginings when listening to your own voice.

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2020, 08:50:02 PM »

Hi,

Great track.  Really enjoyed the vid, especially the parts of you playing, and the close ups of the guitar......lovely, aint they ;D

Loved the playing. Nice relaxed/confident style, which made the whole act a most enjoyable experience.  Loved it  ;D

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

wyldelife

• Busker
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2020, 12:43:38 AM »
I want to add my encouragement for your vocals. Get over the shyness. Be bold. You sound good. When you're mixing, think of your voice as that of someone else, don't bog down in your negative imaginings when listening to your own voice.
Thank you! I will try to heed your advice, but it's much harder for me to work with my voice as opposed to my guitar playing.

Hi,

Great track.  Really enjoyed the vid, especially the parts of you playing, and the close ups of the guitar......lovely, aint they ;D

Loved the playing. Nice relaxed/confident style, which made the whole act a most enjoyable experience.  Loved it  ;D

Thank you for checking this out! Glad you liked the close-ups of the guitar, it means a lot to me!
Thank you for the encouraging words!

dinnerwithgreedo

• Platinum Album
    • Facebook fanpage
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2020, 06:54:43 PM »
I remember your first song! You're still good!!
Remember.... it's just my opinion. It doesn't make me right. Although i probably am ;)

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2020, 11:06:49 AM »
This is great! Fun song and great playing. Turn up the vocals a bit! I liked the video but I am still nervous from seeing that cup of coffee sitting unstably on your amp!