Distant Memories

• 17 Replies

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2020, 11:45:55 AM »
@PeteS - yeah, i get it now, it’s a common thing, singing the same way over different styles, Pete, its a corker of a Punk song, or at least a shouty rock number, it’s a real mind bender to try a shouty vocal rock line, one feels such a berk, but you if you get enough courage you might be pleasantly surprised, remember you wont be exposed, your ‘band’ will hide your modesty...

I had exactly the same issues Pete for some of my genre jumping efforts...25 to life, spitting feathers etc...some takes i sounded like axl rose, which was unnerving...

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2020, 10:24:13 AM »
@PeteS,

mid 90's pop rock. Cool tune!  it has the same vibe as "Where I find my Heaven" which I loved.  this will be a firm favourite played live. I'd enjoy a pin to whilst listening to the band.  All the ingredients are here. I really enjoyed listening!
Paul

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2020, 11:51:08 AM »
@PeteS,

mid 90's pop rock. Cool tune!  it has the same vibe as "Where I find my Heaven" which I loved.  this will be a firm favourite played live. I'd enjoy a pin to whilst listening to the band.  All the ingredients are here. I really enjoyed listening!
Paul
Thanks Paul, I loved that track and the last time me and Neil were in a band together we played it, despite many of the audience saying they hadn't heard it!

Really glad you liked it.

Cheers

ete
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial