Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Finished songs

New song.......All I am *updated link*

(1/5) > >>

Bostonfan2:
*updated*  - Revised version, Thanks again for the great feedback !

Thought I would share this one with you all, Its meant to be a change of pace tune to break up
the Rockers on an upcoming E.P. for Spotify. I dont think its strong enough on its own, but hopefully
good enough to do the job! Lyrically I think it can mean different things to different people, but for me
its a song about a Journey that is Spiritual in nature. Any thoughts on it welcome, Thanks!
I would post the lyrics but....its a lyric video I did for it:)
 &feature=youtu.be

Grubstar:
Wow, what a fantastic well produced professional sounding song, I loved it. The vocals are superb and the lyrics are very emotive. The guitar work throughout is 1st class, particular highlights are when the acoustic comes in and the soaring lead break in the middle. I really enjoiyed it.

PaulAds:
Top quality recording and a really good song...should work great in between a couple of rockier numbers...as it still has some guts to it despite being fairly laid back.

I wondered if the guitar lead guitar was a tiny bit out of tune here and there? Probably not...I'm just having a right carry-on with a couple of my guitars lately...and that's probably spilled over into my listening!

Enjoyed it a lot!

pompeyjazz:
Yes, this is great stuff Ray - Vocals are superb. Would be a great song to break up the set with. Excellent paying and production although I do agree with Paul that the geetar is just a wee tad out of tune - easily fixed though. There's a really interesting structure to the song as well which seems to be a trademark of yours. Great stuff :)

Bostonfan2:
@Grubstar - Thank You very much for your nice thoughts , means alot👍

@PaulAds - Thanks man! Yeah was having a nightmare of time with the lead
                 Guitar And I think it’s slightly sharp in spots. Appreciate you checking
                 It out and your thoughts 👍

@pompeyjazz - HI John, glad you think it could be a good fit for a change of pace!
                       I have been wanting to do something with the acoustic for awhile.
                       Thanks also for mentioning the tuning on the lead as well, would be
                       Great to have it spot on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version