konalavadome

Artist: Maya Clars

• 2 Replies

Maya Clars

• Solo Gig
  • Follow me on Instagram (@mayaclars)
    • mayaclars.com
« on: June 13, 2020, 03:49:35 AM »
Hello everyone I am Maya Clars and I'm 17 years old. Since I was a kid I really love listening to music and had the desire to compose them.  Fortunately, I had the chance through the help of my parents and support of my friends. Currently I have two songs entitled "Dance of Death" and "Damn things". The songs are more of a personal experience that I just want to express and somehow hoping that people can relate and find it an inspiration. I'm asking your help to stream my songs, I'm using various platforms such as Spotify and YouTube, to know more you can visit my website (mayaclars.com) we can also talk and keep in touch, just follow me on my Instagram (@mayaclars). Thankyou so much and wishing the best for you!

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 04:09:37 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Maya. It's great to see another woman here! I recommend diving right in; the community here is very supportive. Check out the Finished Songs board. Listen to a few songs by other members and let them know what you think about their work. And I see you've already posted one of yours. I'll be checking it out. We like to cheer each other on, here, so I hope to see you getting involved with both feedback and posting of your original work. I'm finding it a wonderful learning experience and environment.

Vicki

Maya Clars

• Solo Gig
  • Follow me on Instagram (@mayaclars)
    • mayaclars.com
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 02:29:51 AM »
Thankyou for your warm welcome and surely I will enjoy staying here. I hope to learn more and support others too. Have a great day and keep safe!