konalavadome

Brave Face

• 20 Replies

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2020, 02:46:11 PM »
Hi Paul,

Not my genre to be honest but it is a really nice ballad, the piano is perfect. 

I just wish I could sing as well as you!

Cheers
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2020, 08:05:43 PM »
Hmmmm @PaulAds
Your song through your so warm voice has moved me... It's a very sad ballade... Perfect to let emotions go out and look through the window how life continues walking.
I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2020, 11:53:05 PM »
@5 guys named Lars - cheers for listening and the kind remarks. Great user name BTW :D

@Jamie - thanks Jamie - I'm still hearing "pitchyness" but glad you didn't notice too many spots :D Thanks for the nice comments.

@Jambrains - cheers Johan means a lot coming from your talented self :D Maybe there's hope for me yet getting into modern music :D

@montydog - thanks Alan always good to get a thumbs up from you. Glad to hear it works as a 1+1 too.

@MichaelA - cheers Michael - nice to hear it connected to you. And I appreciate the kind comment on the piano solo.

@PeteS - thanks Pete - glad you liked it despite not being your genre - those are the hardest listeners to please :D I've heard you sing man and you're no slouch yourself! :D

@moraamarolaloba - cheers mora - happy that you liked it - thanks for listening!

Hope I didn't miss anyone - if I did, thanks to that guy and my abject apologies for missing his/her comment :D

Paul

IronKnee

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2020, 02:26:22 AM »
I think the Jackson Brown reference is spot on.

Hi Paul..............good song. Solid songwriting. But I have to give you a back atchya........lost loves and break up songs, both, have had a long history in songwriting. All we can do is to try to give it a new twist.
Good luck...........it is a good one....no doubt!!
"I know the truth, by my struggle against it"
                                                          -IronKnee

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2020, 12:44:30 PM »
@IronKnee cheer Tom Yep finding fresh lyrics is tricky business for sure. Appreciate the positive feedback  ;D

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2020, 10:06:11 PM »
Lovely rich piano to support a crystal clear vocal. The song as ever, is crafted.  A delicate beauty!

Paul