konalavadome

CPM Raps or C Rap for short...Alien Challenge

• 20 Replies

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2020, 09:12:26 PM »
72 tracks? Holy cow! Well I won't pretend this is my kind of thing but I am in awe of the skill required to conceive, write, record and mix this.. Bravo! Just amazing @cowparsleyman ! (This is a bit of a mad challenge guys..)

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2020, 03:52:40 PM »
It's sick dope my maaaan! Another wonderfully clever and intricate piece. There is so much going on and so much thought has gone into the arrangements and the soundscape. I am in awe and very grateful I didn't get involved in this competition - I wouldn't have stood a cat in hell's chance against tracks like this!
M

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2020, 06:26:43 PM »
Thanks again to all those that took the time to listen...

@Grubstar - Thanks, it was tough and right out of my comfort zone

@MonnoDB - Holy Cow-Parsleyman....Not my thing either Karen, and yip it's a mad challenge indeed, would have loved to hear something from you, did you have one?

@montydog - Snoop Monty Dog - I wouldn't stand Dog in Heavens chance of doing what You do...it's a challenge not a competition, no prizes, how could there be? who would decide, and some genres even if done superbly would not be very popular...

Thanks again.

adamwolf

• Busker
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2020, 01:36:01 AM »
Woah this is definitely different and very cool! I'm gonna give it a couple more listens but so far I like it a lot. I agree with @adamfarr about repeating 'the promised land' too. 
I'm surprised at everyone going from one genre to the other on this forum so often and hopefully it'll rub off on me :"D
and though we cry
we must stay alive
let my blood only run out
when my world decides
there is no way out
of your only life
so run on...
run on

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2020, 04:55:47 PM »
Hola @cowparsleyman

Well, I see that you dare with everything ... I love it, it's a real shame to hear you rapping ... Personally it's a style that I like although I think I wouldn't know how to do it ... But going back to your rap, it has entertained me a lot.
Hip hop
I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2020, 11:03:48 AM »
Excellent!

Very impressive work Rich...nice and wobbly backing and the vocals are top notch. You did a great job with the rap. Great lyric with a few tongue in cheeky bits thrown in.

Production is quality as I would expect from someone who takes that side of things seriously seriously.
Lots of good things happening in this song. Too many good bits to list them all. Super work all round.

Yes that ubiquitous/stick with us rhyme is the best yet!

Nice one. Inspired.
Take it easy.

You can check my stuff out here. Mini-album getting bigger slowly. Free download if you're poorer than me.

Easy Life - Viscount Cramer