konalavadome

New Normal (Ft. Angry Old Man)

• 9 Replies

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« on: May 30, 2020, 07:09:00 AM »

Good Morning everybody  ;D

I hope you are all well and being kind ;D.  I thought I'd give you the benefit of my feelings after three months of some 'serious' isolation.  I'm entering my 69th summer, and
have all the underlying health issues listed.  so you can imagine...... ::)

https://soundcloud.com/binladeda/new-normal-ft-angry-old-man

It's a bit of a musical rant.  Some guitar mayhem ;D.  Probably won't appeal to you more gentle souls out there, but I'm hoping a few of the old'ns here (you know who you are)
will smile ;D ;D.

Have a great weekend folks.  I'm going to be spending it fighting my instincts ;D.....bldy virus :-\

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 08:26:00 AM »
Mayhem and I luved it!! 8) reminded me of Jack Bruce's Lifetime (only more melodic) this kinda stuff works really well when live and this sounded live 8)
fricking awesome... 8)
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 09:27:46 AM »
Smashing stuff Bin. Loving that angry guitar riff and then you really let rip. Sounds like you had a whole heap of fun doing this one. Loved it  :)

LostBoy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 01:30:12 PM »
It might surprise you to know that Rock is my first love and this ROCKED my odd socks off!! I love it Bin!!🎶👊🏻🎶🔥🤘🏻🔥😁 stay safe mate!

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 03:52:45 PM »
HI Bin, heading in the direction of King Crimson, Mahavishnu Orchestra,Tool,Porcupine tree etc, all favourites of mine. Great stuff, must have been fun to do...
Stay safe!

Cheers

Jamie

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 07:35:24 PM »
Yo Bin, you're back

Sh*tty to hear about your situation, hope some things are positive.

Did you say gentle souls, nah not us, great rock out track, some fancy axe work too,

Stay safe dude, keep churning out the tunes.

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 08:41:13 AM »
@Binladeda - King Crimson - Elephant Talk, My first thought, really, really liked this, lovely to hear your burning up the fretboard, I bet @Jamie likes this too...He's a prog rocker...I can hear Adrian Belew's voice on hear.

Prod, as always is spot on.

Keep getting better Mr B.

Catch you soon.

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 12:19:30 PM »
Well I am a sucker for chaotic scratchy guitar, so I really liked this. Actually although it sounds a bit chaotic, there's a lot of discipline in the playing, mucho skill displayed.

The 'angry' riff is really great, sticks in your head easily with its edgy energy.

Great stuff. And good luck out there in lockdown land Mr Bin. Take care mate! But glad you were able to blow up some of your frustrations with this frenetic little musical work out. Top quality!  ;)
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 05:22:28 PM »
Great to see you firing on all cylinders!

In fact, i didn't know you could HAVE that many cylinders  ;D

It sounds ridiculous to even say that I didn't really like the bass (?) sound...as it really doesn't matter.

You just taught many of us whippersnappers a lesson!

heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020, 03:30:11 PM »
Hey Bin,
Great to hear you on here again with your endlessly inventive guitar playing and liquid bass work. I'm getting the Jack Bruce thing as well. Plenty of aggression and attitude. You rock!
M