In the mist

• 19 Replies

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« on: May 10, 2020, 02:06:48 PM »
Life continues turning, everything, being the same, has changed, we are grains of sand learning to be in the air,
Take care my friends, nobody knows

I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 01:47:56 PM »
@moraamarolaloba

Hi, another very nice polished production with some lovely guitar playing.Nice harmonies on the vocal too. All went together well with the video!
Nice one!

Cheers
Jamie

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 09:24:18 PM »
Hola @Jamie

Thank you, I am are many people feel like the song says.. Take care!

IronKnee

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 04:13:34 AM »
Just listening....This has a nice pleasant sound....the video is compelling.
I like it!! ;)
"I know the truth, by my struggle against it"
                                                          -IronKnee

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 02:19:05 PM »
This is rather gorgeous! Your voice is lovely and the delicate production is perfect. The lead guitar work is exquisite. It's so nice to hear something in a foreign(to me!) language. I absolutely love this song.....love it, love it LOVE IT!
M

Sebandme

• Open Mic
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2020, 05:22:36 PM »
This smooth, really good production and nice vocals to it. Has a rather nice vibe to it.

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2020, 08:13:20 PM »
I always forget clicking "reply" shuts off the video and music.  :o ??? :-[ :-\

This is lovely. Very soothing (which is extremely welcome for me at the moment) and peaceful. Nice job.

Vicki

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2020, 10:32:15 PM »
Lovely @moraamarolaloba .. lovely to hear you singing in you in Spanish... this has a lovely soothing feeling and mood to it. As always the guitar work is top class.. I think this is the best I have heard of your songs. The harmonies work very well. Wonderful stuff..

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2020, 09:39:52 AM »
I love the latin feel to this @moraamarolaloba As others have commented, it's got a lovely soothing relaxing vibe. I really like the use of the double reverb vocals in the second chorus. A fascinating listen as always.

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2020, 05:38:56 PM »
@IronKnee  @montydog  @Sebandme  @MonnoDB  @pompeyjazz

Thank you very much for your time. I am very happy that you like this song in my language, Spanish. Perhaps because of everything that is happening I cling to my roots although my audience is not Spanish precisely.

Take care
Mora

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2020, 05:49:15 PM »
@CaliaMoko

Thank you. I hope you, yours and everyone in this forum are well.

They are hard moments and the future looks out full of doubts, a panorama against which we have to make a decision, personally I have decided to be happy despite the anguish.

Everything makes us survivors, I have died 2 times, I have been in the tunnel, I have seen the light, I was almost blind for 2 years and all that has made me a rebel against my destiny, I continue fighting because what I lack for one side is invented by the other, there is nothing more to say, I am determined to be. Everything I do is

I hope you don't succumb to sadness and fear, it's not a good time. When depression shows its little leg, I decide that it would be a luxury to accept it and that's why I close the door.

Lately I have a hard time doing anything, I have lost enough vision these days, I hope and I trust that this will have a solution again, but despite everything I manage to do what I want to do even if it takes longer. I am what I want to be.

Writing poetry or songs helps me to accept the truth of things by dressing it in my colors since the truth is generally harsh and raw and comes naked from poetry.

Sorry if I am heavy telling you that you have to be ok, it is the only way to resist.
A bis kissss

Mora

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2020, 02:32:44 AM »
Thank you, @moraamarolaloba ! You are very perceptive. My life is going nuts (not related to covid, although that makes it worse). Your supportive words are quite welcome.

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2020, 10:50:32 AM »
I always love your creations Moira and this one is especially lovely. The way you've done the vocals is really soothing and that exquisite guitar
playing along with them in such a delicate, manner makes the whole experience rather meditative and very relaxing. Very appropriate for us all at this time, so thank you. I too find it difficult to motivate myself to write right now. It's very strange seeing how we have all this extra time.
Your videos are always so intriguing and add to the overall experience. A Very enjoyable listen  :)

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2020, 06:29:50 PM »
Hola @crystalsuzy

Many thanks, I hope you are writing songs, poems, thoughts, everything is useful to drive our mind and feelings, it's a good way to scape.

Today I have heard that vitamin D in our organism is a good repellent for coronavirus, something like that with garlic against vampires. hahaha
Getting out of the joke, vitamin D is in tuna, salmon, and other fishes of their characteristics. I love tuna !!!

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2020, 10:21:06 PM »
Brilliant summery feel going down here...the acoustic guitar and percussion work really well with your sultry vocals.

The video is fantastic too. Really uplifting stuff...and you always look like you're having a great time  :)

A real treat!
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter