konalavadome

Malachi (FEMALE VOCALS ADDED TO HELP TELL THE STORY BETTER:D)

• 20 Replies

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2020, 09:42:54 AM »
@LostBoy aha! I’ll have to admit I was thrown a bit by that. But I seem to be the only one so probably not to worry!

Grubstar

• Open Mic
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2020, 02:55:09 PM »
A really nice song, beautifully sung. A very professional sounding production and arrangement, I really enoiyed it.

LostBoy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2020, 12:31:24 AM »
@adamfarr well the truth is I was concerned that I wasn’t being clear enough in the choruses as to who was singing what. Anyway I have have hopefully cleared things up now by having a female friend sing...well the female parts.😄👍🏻

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2020, 09:14:59 AM »
@LostBoy - great to gear this again...funny how ones ears are...for me the guitars and drums stand out just perfect production, bass too is cool.

Malachi was a bloke i used bump into in central park.

A very accomplished song Leo, i appreciate your attention to detail. Your playing, production and fastidiousness matches your obvious vocal skill, there are plenty of great singers that can’t begin to come up with melody lines like you do, let alone play gtr.

LostBoy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2020, 12:09:27 PM »
@cowparsleyman Well thank you very much mate. Although I cannot take credit for the music in this song/version that was all Jambrains. I appreciate u listening again man.🎶👊🏻🎶😄

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2020, 09:58:15 PM »
Missed your update - gotta say although I didn't struggle with the who says what in the previous mix, the addition of the female vox really works .. works perfectly to remove any ambiguity but apart from that - it sounds just gorgeous..

Didn't mention the first time but standout line for me from a phrasing perspective...

The salmon were climbing the falls...

Songwriter chills!! :)

Nice work, sir!

K