konalavadome

Hi

• 1 Replies

Columbia

Hi

« on: May 09, 2020, 07:12:57 AM »
Hi I’m Katie . I’ve been on here several times before and collaborated before including Cawproductions, Neil , Pompey Jack and spoken Vicky , Lynn apologies to anyone I’ve forgotten.

I haven’t been very well as I have some deep rooted issues from the past but I’ve recently started the therapy which is going to take a long time . The virus had actually benefited me as I’ve come of social media and looked inside myself for answers instead of from other people . I’ve started writing a book about a detective who crosses (there’s a lot of stuff relating to me in it ) I’ve written 30,000 words so far and if anyone wants to take a look I’ll send the file over . I’ve also written a short story for education purposes for trans children and their parents . I was going to get it printed but in the end I recorded myself reading it on you tube .
I’ve been painting as well , my thing is portraits .
So although I’ve got a long way to go , hopefully I’m on the way up . It’s all about self expression. I’m hoping to record a song later and post on you tube . I don’t understand scales , keys or strum properly but I think I do ok .
Thank you love and hugs Katie xxx

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 01:24:37 AM »
Welcome back, Katie!