Convology XT FREE plugin

• 4 Replies

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« on: April 25, 2020, 07:55:11 PM »
Saw this, thought of you guys....

Convolutions reverb is pretty good albeit somewhat cpu hungry, any how this is a good one, free too.

They are real captures of of real rooms, halls etc, these captured files are called Inpulse responses, and are pretty cool.

I use the Waves IR1, which is great but HUGE the IR library is 4.8gb...

I only downloaded it today but it’s worth a punt...if anyone goes for it. Let me know what you think...

Hope it helps...

....snyone using Arturia Pigments 2

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 06:48:29 PM »
Ive downloaded it and at first glance it looks good.  But it might encourage me to be guilty of just using presets as there are so many of them!
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 08:33:52 PM »
@PeteS - glad you dig...I’ve been using it a lot and it’s very impressive, not too much cpu as the waves ir1 and very tasty presets...no shame in using presets, just tweak as required, they’re not presets for nothing, take full advantage, it would be rubbish if there were none.

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 04:16:55 PM »
I've now used it a fair bew times but I've stopped as it killed my MacBook.  It kept giving an error that the audio engine couldn't process or something like that.

To be fair, my MacBook (2018) is a nightmare at the moment and Apple have agreed to take it back and take a look but that's not easy at the moment!

I'll try again when its fixed.
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2020, 06:36:23 PM »
Shame about your laptop @PeteS hopefully they’ll fix it...just had the same experience with my music computer...last year laptop up till now a tower, now a laptop again ... lots of work, huge downloads trying to re license my software..proving to be quite an issue, but much much faster now...