Songwriter Forum > Resources & Marketing

Soundcloud pro unlimited/ Soundcloud Go+

(1/3) > >>

5 guys named Lars:
I`ve just got the basic Soundcloud but thinking of getting the SC pro unlimited or Go+. Seems a bit expensive (I´m a tight sod) but would love to hear if people think they are worth it. Cheers. :)

pompeyjazz:
Pro unlimited is great. Only around £80 a year

cowparsleyman:
I agree, I have the go+ unlimited, and that's definitely worth the wallop, I would pay just to be able to hear anything I want, often I've been recommended songs by folk and I can hear the tunes.

I think one of the features I use the most is the 'Replace' - this allows me to overwrite a song with another, it happens so often, I'll have a better mix, and I'll just replace the old one for the new one, it's not possible without the enhanced subscription.

The other nice bits are now 'Distribute' (which allows you to release your own tracks for money...and now you can add a direct paypal link so kind folk can donate money to help a struggling artist...The Stats are always engaging..and will keep you amused for hours.

Hope this helps man.

it's money well spent.

Boydie:
@5 guys named Lars

Another +1 for SoundCloud Pro from me

On top of the great reasons already mentioned I really like using SoundCloud to distribute completed mixes/masters to clients via a private link with the download option checked

They then receive the SoundCloud streamed version to preview the song straight away on any device but are also able to download a pristine, uncompressed, file as well

It has been rock solid for me and I think it is a little easier for clients than Dropbox, google drive, one drive etc.

5 guys named Lars:
@pompeyjazz @cowparsleyman @Boydie Thanks for the advice boys. Money is tight but I`m going to cancel my subscription to "Slug Monthly" & get the Pro Unlimited.
   Cheers ! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version