Holly Golightly

• 20 Replies

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
    • 5 Guys Named Lars- Soundcloud
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2020, 11:43:35 PM »
@Sterix @Neil C  Thanks for the nice comments. Very much appreciated. Glad you liked it. :)

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2020, 10:22:51 AM »
@5 guys named Lars - Loved it, all 5 of you played your Danish socks off.

Such a clever melody, sounds a breeze, such wonderful touches, like the amount of distortion on the guitar, the naff organ, BV's.

Super production too

Love it.

Grubstar

• Open Mic
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2020, 04:23:14 PM »
This is a great happy breezy song with clever lyrics that puts a smile on your face from the start. Loved the laid back vocals and the guitars. Brilliant song.

dinnerwithgreedo

• Platinum Album
    • Facebook fanpage
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2020, 04:27:03 PM »
Definitely a foot tapper. There's some string scratches that need to go (simple coz they're really loud).
Really enjoyed this.
Remember.... it's just my opinion. It doesn't make me right. Although i probably am ;)

The Estuary (SWE)

• Busker
  • The Estuary is a Swedish amateur pop/rock band.
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2020, 02:40:56 PM »
Hello Denmark! I couldn't access this song using the link in your post, but I found it anyway. Amazing stuff. It's got a retro feel to it, but it really doesn't sound like anything I've heard before (except maybe Kinks in their most playful mood). I liked it a lot. Great title too.

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
    • 5 Guys Named Lars- Soundcloud
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2020, 10:34:42 PM »
@dinnerwithgreedo  Thanks for the feedback Greedo. Yes you`re right..definitely some bum notes there. I gave up trying to edit them all out.  :D
@The Estuary (SWE) Cheers for the kind words & the heads up about the link. Its the Norwegians sabotaging me again..they`re jealous of our bacon. I`ve put the proper link on so the whole world can ignore enjoy  :-\ it again. 1000 tak.