Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Works in Progress

Invisible Hero

(1/2) > >>

Andreas:
Some crazy times we`re in now, eh? This isolation doesn`t go too well with my anxiety and OCD, and for everyone dealing with mental health these days is hard, but there is some light at the end of the road. Anyways, I still decided to challenge myself some, and stop hiding behind a stage name, so any music I publish these days is under my given name, cuz it is music i`m proud to write and it is my own words and my own experiences. So, I started a songwriting challenge to keep myself occupied, so for the next 30 days I will publish one song each day, a demo. It could be old songs I never recorded or published, old texts I have re-written or brand new songs. This is the 3rd day, and this song is a brand new, called "Invisible Hero". Hope you like it, and stay safe!

https://soundcloud.com/musicbyandreas/invisible-hero-demo

Lyrics:

She`s been working all night, comes home in the morning
She needs someone who can keep her with company

I know that she`s been feeling tired
She`s holding back her tears
I know that her brain has been so wired
She just wants this to end

She`s my invisible hero
Even though she don`t feel that way
She`s been looking out of her window
Hoping someday she could fly away
To a better place

She`s been wondering if she will ever get out
She hopes someday, someone will earn her love

I know that she`s been feeling tired
She`s holding back her tears
I know that her brain has been so wired
She just wants this to end

She`s my invisible hero
Even though she don`t feel that way
She`s been looking out of her window
Hoping someday she could fly away
To a better place

Melusine2:
"Jolie balade" :) , sweet and lovely :)

Andreas:

--- Quote from: Melusine2 on April 02, 2020, 10:26:42 PM ---"Jolie balade" :) , sweet and lovely :)

--- End quote ---
Thank you so much :)

5 guys named Lars:
First off well done for having the balls to not hide behind an alias or band name. Its the right decision.I wish I could (but then my real name is Cornelius Twat so its probably for the best). :)
Liked this a lot Andreas, particularly the verse & the bridge. They could work in a lot of different genres but this recording shows off your good voice. Nice one.

PS. Also good to see Scandinavia taking over the forum. ;D

RealKevM:
Really good job mate, very soothing :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version