konalavadome

Cold Easter Rain

• 16 Replies

Grubstar

• Open Mic
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2020, 04:09:57 PM »
Hi every body,
Many thanks to all who took a listen and particular thanks to those who took time out to review our song,and leave kind words and constructive comments  in particular;

@shadowfax
Many thanks for the review, fully agree with you regarding building up choruses as the song progresses, Its something I struggle with and always end up throwing every thing in from the start, I have taken on board your comments and will try to do better.

@cowparsleyman
Thanks for the positive comments CPM its really encouraging.

@boolio Really appreciate the positive comments, thank you so much.

@Bostonfan2 Cheers , thanks for giving our song such a fantastic review, I am very much obliged.

@PaulyX Hi glad you liked our '80s flavoured pop wizardry' ( loved that comment).Well just have to agree to disagree on the guitar solo, but glad you liked the rest.

@PaulAds  Many thanks for the positive review it is much appreciated. Regarding Easter I couldn't agree more I always felt  it was  the most miserable time of the year and was always freezing and raining hence the title of a  song about lost love and sadness.

@nooms Hi thanks for the great comments and for alerting me to the solo work of Gene Clark who  I was unaware of but I have checked him out on Youtube and really liked what I heard, brilliant.

@Jamie  Hi thanks for the review and kind words it is much appreciated.

@Jambrains Many thanks for the review and appreciate the tips on mixing and tonal balance etc , I will try and improve on my next attempt.

@digger72 I'm so glad you liked our song and I appreciate the great  review. I certainly wasn't consciously referencing the eighties but so many have mentioned it in their reviews that I have to accept that. However, I don't mind I'm just glad that the song seemingly has been received quite positively.

@IronKnee Thanks for the good review. I understand your comments regarding Easter, but I was coming from the position that  it is one of the saddest periods in the Christian calendar and is usually in the UK at least accompanied by miserable weather. hence the song title.

@Melusine2 Hi, many thanks for the positive review.

@pompeyjazz  Hi many thanks for the kind words and glad you liked the song. I'm just trying to see if I can brush my fringe over one eye for a new avatar picture.

Grubstar

• Open Mic
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2020, 10:47:09 PM »
@ adamfarr
Hi Adam , many thanks for the positive review and kind words,  it is very much appreciated, Cheers.