Waltz One More Waltz

• 18 Replies

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2020, 11:32:25 AM »
Sweet as a nut.

Do you have a time machine? Would you go back to a different era if you could? I'm pretty sure I would...I'd have to find some way of taking a few folks with me, of course...but the idea of a quieter more gentle life somewhere else is one that really appeals to me.

They'd be playing music like this, I think.
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

Pres

• Busker
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2020, 01:35:40 PM »
This song can take you back in time
 I like the nostalgic feeling in this,
great lyrics and simplicity.

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2020, 03:04:14 PM »
Hi Paul,

Long time no hear. I love the tone you've got on your acoustic guitar and the string arrangement is neat. A very catchy number which has managed to inbed itself in my brain. There isn't a forced thyme to be seen - it's got that thing I look for in lyrics and that's a conversational ease and naturalness. Such a clever piece of songwriting. I enjoyed it very much.

M

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2020, 10:14:21 PM »
@Wicked Deeds cheers Paul - very kind of you. Hope I didn't steer it into the ditch :)

@MonnoDB Thanks Karen - I like waltzes too - something about the odd time signature. Glad you liked it

@PaulAds cheers Paul. Yeah buy me a ticket on that time machine too. As long as I can take my laptop and DAW along :)

@Dyoung thanks for that - nostalgic works for me!

@montydog cheers Alan - thanks for dropping by. Happy to get a thumbs up on the lyrics too. Even if they're a bit corny :)

cheers all for listening. :)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 10:17:19 PM by Paulski »