konalavadome

Videos: Something New for Me

• 3 Replies

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« on: February 18, 2020, 06:01:58 PM »
I am venturing into the realm of video production. I've wanted to try a "real" (with moving video content, not just static photos showing while the music plays) video for a long time, but it seemed too ambitious. I recently realized I can make one of those videos (I've seen plenty of these) made of a nice video clip or series of clips. And there are video clips available online. Even bunches for free. So I did it with the title song of an album I'll be releasing soon. A week or two later, I did one for another song on that album. The second one does have some still shots in it, but it also has video. They aren't perfect, but I'm pretty impressed with myself.  8)

If you'd like to see, here they are:

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 09:11:20 PM »
These are both brilliant Vicki!

A great couple of songs and the recording/production is fab too. Your vocals sound really brilliant.

The videos are of really high quality and you did a super job of editing them...what a great idea. Videos can reach loads more people too, i reckon.

Congratulations...you have every right to be quite proud of yourself...they're excellent :)
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 04:27:35 PM »
Thank you, Paul! I knew you'd make me blush....  ;D

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 07:04:15 PM »
What a great idea Vicki, if you can't afford £££££££ or $$$$$$$ for your video budget, this is the best substitute ever. Very well put together. I liked the second one best as it seemed a bit more part of the same shoot, if you get me, but I am sure both are better than I could come up with. Great playing and singing too. A lovely way to present your songs, so I wish you all the best with getting some more visitors to your work. Thanks for sharing your discovery. Lovely!  ;)
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860