Shall we dance a waltz
We haven't dance in a while

Donkey ass farts with head down
in a field all alone
Do we wish just for today that could be our home
Kid preach how to live god bless them all
No history no dance a waltz stay in school kids don't fucking rock our boat
RMS Titanic still sailing to the waltz of rock and roll

Say it fast say it proud kids bring that lady home to the waltz of rock and roll
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 01:35:12 PM by agentjoan »

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 03:58:20 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum! I've noticed you posted a couple lyrics since you joined us, and you may be wondering why you haven't gotten any responses. I'm no expert, but I suspect there are a couple reasons.

One is, the lyrics board doesn't get as much activity as the one with finished songs.

The other, and probably most important, is that people aren't noticing you're here. I recommend you start going through the boards, especially finished songs, spend some time listening to, and commenting on, others' music. It doesn't need to be anything extreme--just give your opinion.

As people notice you commenting on the forum more, they'll be more aware of you and you'll be more likely to start seeing comments on your posts.

All that being said, I haven't commented on this myself, because it must not be a genre I understand, and I don't know what to make of it. My genres are pretty old fashioned. I am mired in the sixties--folk-style, some oldies pop stuff, that kind of thing. This looks very modern to me, something I haven't been able to master so far.

Good luck and I hope to see more of you around the boards!

Vicki