konalavadome

NO TIME TO DIE

• 19 Replies

digger72

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2020, 03:38:26 PM »
Hi Paul,

Well, yours is more classical Bond soundtrack than our attempt for sure. :D
It's got that arrangement Shirley Bassey would feel at home with.
Lots of motifs I'd associate with a Bond theme.

Can't wait for the film either.

Never give up on the dream.  :D

Digger

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2020, 06:40:46 PM »
@MichaelA, @PaulAds, @cowparsleyman, @shadowfax, @crystalsuzy, @PaulG, @Bostonfan2, @digger72,

I'm blown away at how well people have received this. I love writing Bond theme songs  more than any other musical challenge that I set myself.  This one was great fun from start to finish.  It's strange but the only way I can write anything is to relate to my emotions so whilst the imagery is there to compliment the Bond theme,
I've still related the theme to the problems and difficulties that we experience in life and have consequently written about my resolve to be equal to any difficulty that life may bring.

Thanks again

Paul
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 01:25:04 AM by Wicked Deeds »

LostBoy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2020, 12:54:09 PM »
Well done Paul! Well sung, Catchy chorus and brilliant Instrumentarion...very Bondy!! Two thoughts....the word candle is lost on the start of your first verse...not sure why really..but it doesnt sound right to me...secondly, as I said the chorus is awesome BUT to me...vocally it needs thickening up...a double...or Bvs...again not sure...imho it just needs...something to separate it from the verses a bit. Please feel free to ignore as it really is cool as is.😁👍🏻

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2020, 02:22:55 AM »
@LostBoy,  thanks for listening and reviewing.  I'm s lazy once a song is finished and mastered.  I rarely revisit to iron out problems.  I'd love someone to step in and address the finer deyails o my productions but often I'm happy to let my songs go and get back to the business of life outside of music, then when time allows, write something new.

I'm really pleased that you enjoye the track.

Paul

Andreas

• Solo Gig
  • Singer/Songwriter from Norway
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2020, 10:49:34 AM »
You sure as hell captured the darkness in a Bond theme. The lyrics really fits, as I hope the movie will be, when I eventually get to see it. The song is well produced, and you have a terrific voice. Well done, Paul! :)