konalavadome

Interview

• 2 Replies

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« on: December 22, 2019, 03:05:38 PM »
I'm always a bit sceptical about charity stuff but thought that I would share this interview that I did with BBC Radio Solent last Thursday with my good friends on the forum. A huge thank you to all of you who have supported me, especially this year which has it's fair share of ups and downs. That's real life I guess.

Love and best wishes to you all from me.

Listen to Interview with BBC Radio Solent 19/12/19 by pompeyjazz on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/pompeyjazz/interview-with-bbc-radio-solent-191219

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 08:47:18 PM »
John,

Sincere Christmas greetings to you John, youve had a crap year man, i listened to this and it struck a chord with me, i often think of the homeless folk when it’s chucking it down, especially for those who it is their first night.. such a sad sad situation, and it’s getting more and more absurd...

A huge thanks for all the support you give here, and for all the listens  and very constructive criticism you have given ...

As for white socks, well i guess you can be forgiven...almost

Rich

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 05:46:41 PM »
Hi John

You and the song sounded really pro on the radio podcast and you came across as a top dude, (Which we, on here, already know)
Great work you are doing at the shelter and writing a song in aid of this is a top idea.

Agree with CPM, it aint been good this year for you but hopefully time is helping to heal and not forget.

Keep up the good work that man and have a great xmas and new year.

Andy