"Resolutions" on Radio! With Pompeyjazz

• 5 Replies

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« on: December 20, 2019, 02:21:10 AM »
Tonight's Christmas show on the radio station I mentioned recently (Pioneer 90.1 Radio from Thief River Falls, Minnesota) ended with "Resolutions" by me and John @pompeyjazz . The show, every Thursday night from 6:00 to 7:00 pm (Central Time) is called "Minnesota Homebrew", and it always features Minnesota songwriters. I can never listen when it's on, but I can access the archived shows sometimes.

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 10:06:44 AM »
Excellent news, Vicki...it must be a real buzz to get airplay and recognition for your talent and hard work. Congrats to you and John 😃
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 02:29:54 PM »
Wahhaaay, top news, It's a funny feeling hearing you song on t'Wireless, I just have this vision of Smashy and Nicey...Vicki, you won't know what I mean....but John will...one of my all time favourite records of all time mate...

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 04:27:23 PM »
Lovely Vicki. I just caught up with it. You have some very talented songwriters in Minnesota for sure. It's so weird to get a mention from the other side of the pond. I find it very uncomfortable listening to my own music on the radio but not as uncomfortable as my accent doing speaking stuff !

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 09:42:30 PM »
Hey, John @pompeyjazz : I just listened to your interview on the radio. I thought you did really well. Good job! I hope the show gets you a boatload of donations.

About the radio show. They play songs from the not-so-great artists up to very professional and polished and everything in between. It's nice that they support Minnesota artists like that. I really appreciate it.

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2019, 09:43:48 PM »
I forgot... @PaulAds : I had to look up Smashey and Nicey, of course. I watched a show they did in Canada. It was funny. :D