Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Works in Progress

What I Need

(1/4) > >>

RealKevM:
Hi guys here's a new rock n roll tune, please let me know what you think to the riff and the chorus if you have a couple of minutes. It's a demo so nothing special in terms of production. 

Lyrics

I can feel it growing in my head
I can feel it flowing through my veins
Cos this dreamer never ever left
I know how it feels to be in the morning rain

I don't know here i'm going baby
I just know where i've been
And if you're not what I want
You sure are what I need
Tear down the walls in here
Give me space to breathe
Open up your heart and soul
And your arms to me

I can see the sun shining down on me
I can see the world for what it is
Cos one match will burn a thousand trees
and I know how it feels to..miss

Wicked Deeds:
It's great to here stripped back songs of this nature as they invite the listener to fill in the production blanks. That's a wicked guitar tone. I instantly imagined how the drums would join the party in a very Oasis like manner. It's a real rocker of a song for sure. There's even a section for a screaming guitar solo. It will be interesting to hear this develop over time!

Well done my friend!

Paul

pompeyjazz:
Yes, huge potential here @RealKevM Like Paul I can hear the drums kicking in and a badass geetar solo. Hope that you develop this further  :)

5 guys named Lars:
Nice one Kev. Thats a great lick on the verse & I like the lyrics too. Looking forward to hearing more of this. Thanks.

RealKevM:
Cheers lads, yeah Paul @Wicked Deeds it's screaming out for a solo isn't it, I was going to do one for this demo but couldn't be mithered, will do for another version tho.
I need to somehow get drums sorted for my songs but i'm using a digital recorder thing so God knows. I'll just wait until Warners sign me and put me in a studio and the engineer or whoever can do them :) @pompeyjazz
@5 guys named Lars Nice one thanks for checking it out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version