Heyy- From Bristol

• 1 Replies

OBreezy185

• Busker
« on: November 24, 2019, 12:22:01 AM »
Wa'sup guys, My name is Ollie I'm from Bristol, England I'm 20 years old and I've been singing since I was 6 and Song writing since I was 10. Music has been a big part of my life since I was little and I've been inspired by so many artists throughout the years because my fav genres are RnB & Hip-Hop and it has led me to be inspired by many artists like Chris Brown, Usher, BeyoncĂ©, Justin Timberlake and Conor Maynard. The most influential out of the lot has been Chris Brown I've been a big fan of his music since I was little as his music appeals and inspires me the most. The songs that I make and write about are based on real-life experiences from my perspective because my life has been a rollercoaster I've had my ups, I've had my downs but I want the whole world to hear my stories and inspire people around me. My songs are influenced by the RnB & Hip-Hop vibe because everyday I strive to be the best I can be through songs that show meaningful messages, songs that will make you cry, songs that will come from the heart.     
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:29:42 AM by OBreezy185 »

Nicolajane87

• Open Mic
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 03:03:04 PM »
Hi ollie, welcome to the forum, I also love rnb too, look forward to hearing your songs.